Parents/guardians are encouraged to use Family Access to link to confidential student records to:
- Verify directory information – especially phone, email and address.
- Check on student assignments and grades.
- Review attendance/absence information.
- See messages from classroom teachers and the school.
- Monitor lunch purchases and replenish lunch accounts online.
- Receive messages from teachers about coursework, field trips, or other events.
Students in grades 4 through 12 will regularly use Student Access to monitor their progress and grades. Several teachers use their Gradebook link to Student Access for online student assignments.
Family Access reflects up to the minute information, although the district allows teachers a 5-day window for posting of grades after an assignment is due.
Parents/guardians are able to reset their username and password. Students’ usernames and passwords are set by the district. If you have trouble accessing your account, please contact your child’s school.