Each spring, the district surveys staff, parents and community members to get a sense of how we’re doing, what communication avenues are working well, and – with staff – what professional development might be needed to improve services. Four surveys were completed during the spring of 2014 and the results are available by clicking on the name of the survey:
- 2014 Strategic Vision Survey – Community
- 2014 Strategic Vision Survey – Coupeville Education Association
- 2014 Strategic Vision Survey – Classified Employees
- 2014 Title II-A Staff Development Survey – All Staff
The Coupeville School District Board of Directors envisions a community working cooperatively to promote high levels of learning for all students, characterized by:
- Students meeting achievement and growth expectations.
- Students actively engaged in:
- higher-order literacy skills;
- mathematic, scientific, and artistic activities;
- citizenship, social studies, and the founding principles of the nation, state, and community;
- healthy activities, including co-curricular and extra-curricular activities;
- a safe, technologically modern, and rigorous learning environment that draws upon research-based instructional practices supported by a viable curriculum; and
- activities that promote college and career readiness.