The Coupeville School District Board of Directors has established six continuous improvement goals:
- 85% of students will graduate on-time.
- All students will achieve at or above state average on exams.
- Assist students to achieve grade level expectations or IEP goals.
- Challenge students to reach beyond grade level expectations toward higher levels of performance.
- Support a culture of reflection to drive successful continuous improvement.
- Strengthen communication with families and community.